OEM halogen bulbs the world trusts
Lumileds is the world’s leading automotive lighting manufacturer. We’re renowned for technological innovation, high quality materials and best-in-class products.
It’s our commitment to providing the very highest standards that makes Lumileds the preferred partner of the world’s largest car manufacturers.
Our 12V and 24V lighting range is a family of lighting solutions, designed for the needs of all B2B costumers:
- Standard - Highly reliable lamp that’s resistant to damaging vibrations.
- BlueVision - Crisp white light for a stylish look, color matching with LED e.g. DRL.
- LongerLife (LL, HP LL) - Bulbs that maximize lifetime and minimize maintenance.
Discover our innovative halogen range
Get superior light performance that makes drivers safer and more stylish on the road.
H18: The one-filament halogen light
Enabling ultra-compact and stylish headlight designs
Modern LED technology is allowing headlights to become narrower and rectangular shaped, making them more compact and stylish. Traditional halogen lighting needs to adapt to this design trend.
Carmakers are looking for solutions that retain the traditional cost-efficient halogen lights, while meeting these new design standards. While existing lamps do not allow for further size reduction, our high-flux halogen lights meet this challenge.
- Ultra-narrow reflector to fit modern compact headlight design
- Improved beam performance for a safer, more comfortable drive
- Compact metal socket so it’s easy to fit in a wide range of models
- High filament accuracy directing light just where it’s needed
H19: Compact halogen headlamp designs
Raising the bar for stylish compact headlamp design
It’s now possible to get the slim look of LED headlamps with high-quality halogen lights. Our innovative H19 allow for a very compact and narrow reflector headlight design. With these halogen-based versions, you can rapidly design headlight systems that are as compact and stylish as high-end LEDs, without compromising on optical performance.
This high-flux halogen light source, with tight tolerances, lets you design new headlamps with enhanced luminous flux for compact cars in the A/B segment.
- Tight optical and mechanical tolerances
- Symmetric shield and coil design
- 20% higher luminance compared to H4
Cross technology overview
Compare our products to find your perfect light solution